We will scrutinize the authoring of your Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray or DVD disc. This is a crucial step in saving you time and money, as any errors that are found at this stage can be fixed before disc replication starts.
A complete and thorough examination of your Blu-ray or DVD project will include the following services:
- Compatibility testing: Today’s market consists of many different players, each varying in performance from the other. As a result, it is not uncommon to see a disc work properly on one player, and not even load on another. Compatibility testing will ensure that the disc is completely functional on all tested players.
- Audio/Video/Subtitles: We review the audio, video and subtitle content of your disc using a very deliberate and comprehensive approach to rule out issues including, but not limited to, the following:
- Audio and sub sync issues
- Digital hits or A/V dropouts
- Localization issues
- Subtitle issues, including corruption, placement, translations, etc.
- Menu navigation and functionality: For every button on every page, we perform extensive testing to ensure that navigation to and from each direction occurs properly, without fail. We also confirm, using proprietary methodologies, that buttons execute as intended. In addition, we verify that none of the navigation and functionality can be made to fail through any disc operations.
- Verification and Analysis: With so many players on the market and compatibility being such a big issue, the need for disc verification is vital. We offer verification using the Sony, Panasonic and Mitsubishi tools, which are the industry standards. This process confirms and ensures that authored discs are within the Blu-ray specification. Our analysis service is a thorough review of the verifier-generated report that provides assistance in understanding the issues, along with some possible solutions.
- See BDA (Blu-ray Disc Association) page for additional information.